Re: ALA Graphics

Jan Derks, Collection Development (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 24 May 2001 10:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Great idea, Mike!! Publicity that promotes VHS and DVD would be well-used.
Audio publishers already have a promo campaign every June to promote audio
books. Many libraries would appreciate having 8 1/2 x 11 or 8 1/2 x 14 sizes
in addition to poster-size promos due to lack of wall space. In our case, we
put promo material on tops of chest-high shelftops because we don't have wall
space and can't hang posters from the ceilings due to their interference with
our security system's motion detectors. Feel free to speak for me on this at
ALA since I won't be there. Thanks! ~ Jan Derks