Re: Video Title

Ruth M. Swan (rswan@oakwood.edu)
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

--------------BD47B1E0DC3889BF3D58AC64

--------------5D7DE22F5A97C1CF8AA1B741

Thanks to all of you for the leads! I found the title needed.

"Ruth M. Swan" wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I sure would appreciate help in locating video titles on American Author Henry James. The professor is particularly interested in his short novel, Daisy Miller. Thanks in advance.
Ruth

--------------5D7DE22F5A97C1CF8AA1B741--

--------------BD47B1E0DC3889BF3D58AC64

begin:vcard
n:Swan, Ph.D;Ruth M.
tel;fax:256.726.7538
tel;work:256.726.7253
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.oakwood.edu
org:Oakwood College;Media Resources
adr:;;7000 Adventist Blvd.;Huntsville;AL;35896;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rswan@oakwood.edu
title:Associate Director Library Services
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Ruth M. Swan, Ph.D
end:vcard

--------------BD47B1E0DC3889BF3D58AC64--