RE: Video Title

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:25:04 -0700 (PDT)

Here's what Facets has to offer as far as Henry James adaptations. Complete
descriptions for each of the titles listed below are available at Facets
website at (www.facets.org). Just type in "Henry James" in the keyword
search.

"The Bostonians" James Ivory 1984
VHS $19.95 DVD $24.98

"Daisy Miller" Peter Bogdanovich 1974
VHS $14.95

"The Europeans" James Ivory 1979
VHS $19.95

"The Golden Bowl" James Cellan Jones 1972
VHS $59.95

"The Heiress" William Wyler 1949
VHS $14.95

"In the Shadows" Meg Richman 1998
VHS $94.98 DVD $24.99

"The Innocents" Jack Clayton 1961
VHS $19.95

"Jolly Corner" Arthur Barron 1977
VHS $24.95

"The Lost Moment" Martin Gabel 1947
VHS $19.98

"Portrait of a Lady" James Cellan Jones 1968
VHS $34.98

"Portrait of a Lady" Jane Campion 1996
VHS $19.95 DVD $29.95

"The Turn of the Screw" Graeme Clifford 1989

"The Turn of the Screw" (Masterpiece Theatre) Ben Bolt 1999
VHS $19.98

"Washington Square" Agnieszka Holland 1997
VHS $19.95

"The Wings of the Dove" Iain Softley 1997
VHS $19.95 DVD $29.99

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services