Re: shtupid kwestion

Ruth M. Swan (rswan@oakwood.edu)
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

--------------C6322953D74684F3659C8E7A

--------------F323F51E3ADC0392CD5045BE

For purchase you might check Encyclopaedia Britannica Educational Corp.
I am sure we got our VHS copy from them.

LeeAnne Krause wrote:

 I know this question has been recently asked on this list serve, but since it didn't at that time have a bearing on my work, I didn't save the answer... Does anyone know where a copy of the film "Cipher in the Snow" can be obtained, either on 16mm or VHS?Thanks!!!  LeeAnne L. Krause
Manager of Educational Films
USC Film Library
803-777-2858
www.sc.edu/library/film.html

--------------F323F51E3ADC0392CD5045BE--

--------------C6322953D74684F3659C8E7A

begin:vcard
n:Swan, Ph.D;Ruth M.
tel;fax:256.726.7538
tel;work:256.726.7253
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.oakwood.edu
org:Oakwood College;Media Resources
adr:;;7000 Adventist Blvd.;Huntsville;AL;35896;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:rswan@oakwood.edu
title:Associate Director Library Services
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1
fn:Ruth M. Swan, Ph.D
end:vcard

--------------C6322953D74684F3659C8E7A--