Re: Correction, Please (or, How We Got Into Movies)

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The Museum of Modern Art Circulating Film and Video Library in New York
distributes and sells 16mm copies of the film. I'm not sure if they
will distribute to Canada or if they have the rights to distribute/sell
vhs copies of the film.

Their phone number is 212/708-9530.

Good luck,

Philip Hallman