Re: ROCK N' ROLL MOVIES -Another Print Resource

Gregory Callahan (gregory_callahan@hotmail.com)
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:16:48 -0700 (PDT)

Another good (and fun) print reference is HOLLYWOOD ROCK by Marshall Crenshaw.  Crenshaw, himself a musician, reviews almost everything that could remotely be called a r'n'r film.  Lots of stuff you never heard of.  He gives each film three ratings (up to five stars)--for "music," "attitude," and "fun."   What doesn't actually get reviewed is at least described in some detail in the appendixes.

I got this as a cut-out three or four years ago ($3.99).  It's OP apparently, but Amazon is auctioning off a couple of copies.

Greg Callahan