Re: German Film Distributor Search

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 19 May 2001 06:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John Fick,

there is a german distributor for "Wunschkonzert"
http://www.avsoft.de/interpathe/
Try to get an NTSC copy from this company. Perhaps they can provide it.

"Our Hitler" might be available from the following company in the US:
http://www.otevideo.com/h1.html
I found it on the web. So I am not sure if they are still operating.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat der ZLB

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
Amerika-Gedenkbibliothek