Re: German Film Distributor Search

Delin, Peter (
Sat, 19 May 2001 06:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John Fick,

there is a german distributor for "Wunschkonzert"
Try to get an NTSC copy from this company. Perhaps they can provide it.

"Our Hitler" might be available from the following company in the US:
I found it on the web. So I am not sure if they are still operating.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat der ZLB

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin