Video Shelving

Mike Boedicker (mboedicker@hotmail.com)
Fri, 18 May 2001 14:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

Until a few months ago we shelved our features A-Z regardless of genre. Now
they're arranged by genre, and circ. of the older titles seems to have gone
up. 99% of our patrons prefer it the new way. All NF videos are shelved by
Dewey # and always have been.

Mike Boedicker
Audiovisual Director & Webmaster
Danville Public Library