Re: Video shelving

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

Our features are broken down into English language and non-English language. In
each section, they are arranged in one alphabetical sequence by title. For those
who want such assistance, we have genre labels in the English section and
language labels in the foreign section. Most people don't seem to have a problem
with this, though every now and then we find all the Russian films reshelved
together! (Must be some sort of activist on the loose - the other languages
don't seem to have that problem).

--
John Holland
Media Express