Re: MTV special on ecstasy

David Ofiara (Ofiarad@acc.sunyacc.edu)
Tue, 15 May 2001 09:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thank You Nell!!

I called the number you suggested, and they referred me to Michelle Gurney, MTV Department of Rights and Clearances. If you want to obtain MTV programming, the procedure is to fax Michelle at 518 846-8358, and use institutional letterhead explaining your use ,applications, and specifics of your request. Her phone number is 212 846 4822, but when you call there is a message repeating the fax instructions. Thanks again ever so much.

Dave Ofiara
Media Librarian
Adirondack
Community College

>>> Nell J Chenault <njchenau@hsc.vcu.edu> 05/14/01 04:59PM >>>
MTV documentary staff were all just down at the DoubleTake festival. They are starting to really promote their special documentary section. The "Print Source Contact" address they gave was:
MTV Networks
1515 Broadway, 23rd floor
NY, NY 10036
212.846.8856, 212.846.1787 (fax)