Re: rock n roll movies

Patrick Walsh (patrick.walsh@films.com)
Mon, 14 May 2001 11:41:07 -0700 (PDT)

My vote is for The Who's "Quadrophenia," a film about the real-life clashes
between the Mods (those who listen to The Small Faces, ride scooters, drink
cappucinos and take speed) and the Rockers (a.k.a. Greasers, who listen to
Elvis, ride motor cycles, and drink beer); a movie where rock music is the
lifestyle.