RE: rock n roll movies

Markus, Tim (MarkusT@evergreen.edu)
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:31:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Barb,

For videos dealing with the Seattle grunge scene of the late 80s/early 90s
you might want to look at Cameron Crowe's Singles and the documentary Hype!
Both are loaded with band performances and the latter has great interviews
with movers and shakers of the day as well.

Tim Markus
Head of Cataloging
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA 98505