Re: electronic services

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 10 May 2001 13:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

Then tell your administrators they're not likely to get the position
filled. Anyone who can competently do JAVA scripting, tell customers what
videos you have on plate tectonics, troubleshoot a Powerpoint presentation
and hook up vcrs to tvs will merit more than an entry level salary, even
in this job market.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University