Re: electronic services

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Thu, 10 May 2001 11:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

AMEN! Somehow AV or Video Librarians are a catch-all, and since we don't
use real (i.e. PRINT) materials what we do is some sort of "frill" or
add-on, and, of course, we can combine that work with something else that
is almost related. Ugh! We all have experienced this. Try to avoid
setting up such a situation, for it is likely to develop by degrees,
anyway. Good luck.