Re: foreign films

Mon, 7 May 2001 09:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Suzanne and welcome!

It sorta depends on what you're looking for--reviews of current films,
criticism and reviews of older films...etc. I've put together a little
grid of review sources that point to a combination of these types
(http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/reviewtable4.html). The only thing to
beware of is the fact that the links for some of the resources on this
table are only available to UC Berkeley folks.

Gary