Re: foreign films

Gary Handman (
Mon, 7 May 2001 09:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Suzanne and welcome!

It sorta depends on what you're looking for--reviews of current films,
criticism and reviews of older films...etc. I've put together a little
grid of review sources that point to a combination of these types
( The only thing to
beware of is the fact that the links for some of the resources on this
table are only available to UC Berkeley folks.

700, you wrote:
>I'm new to the list and I'm new to video librarianship. Does any one have
>suggestions for foreign film review sources? For that matter, I'd like to
>hear your suggestions for review sources overall (i.e. mainstream and
>alternative, print and online).
>Suzanne Colligan,MLS
>Fiction/AV Dept.
>Buffalo & Erie County Public Library,Central

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000