RE: ABC News videos

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 1 May 2001 12:34:12 -0700 (PDT)

And yes, we did purchase at the Institutional Customer price. The $25 more
in 2 years is in addition to that. The justification I got from
ABCNewsStore Customer Service, when I protested about the academic
exception, was that their legal office set it up that way, so it had to
be legal.

Brigid Duffy
San Francisco State University
bduffy@sfsu.edu