Re: Search: Mahabharata and Ramayana on DVD

sarala blar (saraladwr@yahoo.com)
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

hi I have set of mahabharat and ramayan. I buy from a
store called RAAGA. they are distributors for la
county public libraries. We buy hindi tamil language
dvds with english sub title. they circulate very well.
i am going to send the address and telephone numbers
on monday. Sarala Blair