Re: Closed captioning?

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:25:21 -0700 (PDT)

The library video company web site has good information for each title
including CC. I'm not sure if it is searchable by CC though . . .
perhaps a LVC person lurking on the list can shed some light. 'course
you still have to at least check the sleeve when it arrives to see if
the tape is REALLY CC a la Rick's comment.

ALso, isn't there a Federal Closed Captioning Center - Films for the
Deaf etc. system, that might have a listing of features that have been
captioned? ? ?