Re: DVD upkeep

Debbie Veldhuis (dveldhui@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us)
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

WE have a place in Phoenix that re-surfaces our CD's and when we go to
DVDs, those also. cost is about $2.75 each.

There are plastic shields that can be purchased (as well as a potable
machine to avoid crook placement). It is tedius and an extra cataloging
step. If someone tries to remove the clear shield the cd is history.

Debbie VeldHuis
Library Assistant
dveldhui@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us

Phoenix Public Library (602) 262-4608