Re: Last minute customers

Patricia Bustamante (pbustama@hpl.lib.tx.us)
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

Michael:
We have several procedures that need to be completed after closing,
therefore every evening two staff members are scheduled to work for an hour
after closing (they come in an hour later than usual ). Those individuals
take care of any last minute customers. Maybe you could schedule some of
your staff members, taking turns throughout the week, to come in 15 minutes
later than their regular starting time and leaving 15 minutes later at the
end of the day. We also make several closing announcements at around 10
minutes before closing, that usually helps to speed things up a bit.

Patricia Bustamante
Video Department
Houston Public Library