Re: Title search

Jan Derks, Collection Development (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

--------------20F7F0FCDF5CCBB48F41C4D8

Becky - Did you check with Library Video Network to see if they can help?
Although I don't see any reference to bi-lingual products in their catalog, they
produce and distribute video and audio products for the library community and
may be able to help you. You can reach them at lvn@bcpl.net or at
1-800-441-TAPE.

I also want to find out more about Educational Clearinghouse. I get flyers from
them at least once a week. Let me know what you find out! Thanks. ~ Jan

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------20F7F0FCDF5CCBB48F41C4D8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Becky -  Did you check with Library Video Network to see if they can help? Although I don't see any reference to bi-lingual products in their catalog, they produce and distribute video and audio products for the library community and may be able to help you. You can reach them at lvn@bcpl.net or at 1-800-441-TAPE.