RE: Rental source for "Globalization and Human Rights"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 13:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marilyn,

Thought I'd check just in case you might be interested. We do not have this
title for rent but we do have one copy (in stock and ready to ship
immediately) that is available for sale (please see description below). I
could have this title in your hands within the week. We also offer rush
shipping so I could have it in your hands within 24 hours if necessary. I
realize that you're looking for a rental copy but I'd thought I'd put this
information out there just in case the copy you already ordered doesn't make
it there in time.

If you have any questions regarding this message or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill, Director
Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

"Globalization and Human Rights"

Globalization is the economic engine changing the financial systems of the
world, but at what price? This program examines the impact of the new world
economy and questions whether free trade can be linked to human rights and
if profits and principles can coexist. Charlayne Hunter-Gault hosts this
important presentation that includes interviews with consumer advocate Ralph
Nader, AFL-CIO head John Sweeney, US Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin,
Amnesty International's Pierre Sane and South African Archbishop Desmond
Tutu among others. 1998, 57 mins.

VHS Item#: S43059
Price $295.00

IN STOCK - Will ship within 24 hours.