Re: Does right to make a "video" copy = a DVD copy?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

"Three Approaches to Psychotherapy" is available on vhs from

Psychological & Educational Films
3334 East Coast Highway, P.M.B. 252
Corona del Mar, CA 92625 USA
Phone: (949) 640-4029
Website: http://www.psychedfilms.com

For myself, I would certainly contact the company directly before making a
copy of copyrighted materials that are readily available (albeit not on
dvd).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University