RE: 16mm film info

Steve Guy (contact@newsreel.org)
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:22:01 -0800 (PST)

I haven't called them for a few years but KODAK has always been pretty good
about answering these sorts of questions by phone. Try calling
1-800-621-FILM.

Steve Guy
California Newsreel
149 Ninth Street #420
San Francisco, CA 94103
phone: 415.621.6196
fax: 415.621.6522
e-mail: contact@newsreel.org
http://www.newsreel.org

California Newsreel is the distributor of the 2001 Academy Award-nominated
documentaries: LONG NIGHT'S JOURNEY INTO DAY, on South Africa's Truth and
Reconciliation Commission; LEGACY, the portrait of a family on welfare in
Chicago; and ON TIP TOE, focusing on the South African musical group
Ladysmith Black Mambazo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gail B. Fedak [mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 2:06 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: 16mm film info

We are ready to discard approximately 250 16mm films and do not want to do
so without following proper environmental precautions. I have info posted to
the list last June on sources for preservation, but we're looking to
discard, not preserve. Any leads to information about safely discarding
16mm's will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gail B. Fedak
Coordinator, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615-898-2740
fax 615-898-2530