Re: DVD balance problems

Lisa Kwan (lblisak@polyu.edu.hk)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:28:54 -0800 (PST)

Yes, my Library has done the same thing and has faced the same problem. We then
finally give up and only attach ordinary tattle tape on the container. We are
still awaiting the 3M DVD security tape - a small ring attaching to the center of
the disc. We have tried the sample but worried that it can be easily taken off by
users.

Lisa Kwan
Media Services Librarian
Pao Yue-kong Library