Re: DVD balance problems

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:36:17 -0800 (PST)

Myles,

We have experienced a similar problem with DVDs not playing properly. But
it seems that the problem only happens when they are used on computers.
They play fine on regular DVD players. We haven't figured out a solution
yet since the item itself needs a cataloging sticker. Perhaps the catalog
number could just be written on the label with some kind of permanent
marker. It will be interesting to hear what others have to say about this.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside