Re: Rare Video on eBay

mremy (mremy@usc.edu)
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:49:31 -0800 (PST)

Jessica and others,
I recently purchased "Erendira" from the Latin American Video Archive, at
www.lavavideo.org. So, it's not out of print yet.
Melanie

Melanie Remy Thomas and Dorothy Leavey Library
Reference & Instruction Librarian University of Southern California
Collection Development Coordinator Tel. 213.740-7044/Fax 213.740.7713
mremy@usc.edu