Re: Ms. Palmieri's query about the Tennessee certificate

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:55:43 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ms. Palmieri:

You may have intended this to go only to Gail, and not to the videolib
list, but since you've raised the issue.... are you aware of
H-Appalachian, the H-Net listserv for Appalachian history? You might get
some takers there. I subscribe to that list, and I would be willing to
post your message for you there, if you think that would be appropriate.

Harold Rennie