Re: Catalogs vs. the WWW

Pat Palmieri (palmierp@mail.lafayette.edu)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:31:02 -0800 (PST)

Gail,
This may be a fortunate coincidence...if I could ask a favor. I have an
elderly neighbor who asked me about selling a poll tax certificate from
Middlebury Precinct, Hardeman County, Tennessee from 1917. Would you be
able to point me in the direction of someone who would be interested in
acquiring it? You don't need to go to any trouble, just point me in a good
direction. I don't know if it has any historical value to anyone or not.
Thanks.
Pat

Patricia Palmieri E-mail :
Acquisitions Assistant palmierp@lafayette.edu