Re: CD Reviews

Ednita W. Bullock (bullocke@ncat.edu)
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:03:03 -0800 (PST)

--------------500493D7BED2C186254623B4

You might want to check Rick Anderson's CD HOTLIST: NEW RELEASES FOR
LIBRARIES. The URL for the March list is:
http://www2.library.unr.edu/anderson/CDHL/0301.htm

If you want to get to list for the previous months, just change the
month and year in the URL. For example to view the list for January
2000, change the 0301 to 0100.

Mike Boedicker wrote:

> This isn't video-related but I hope you can help. Does anyone know of a
> website that compares CD reviews in the same way that Entertainment Weekly
> magazine does with films in "Critical Mass"
> (http://www.ew.com/ew/critmass/index.html) -- that is, a chart which gives
> the rating of a CD from several different critics. It'd be great to have a
> site covering all music genres, but I'd settle for Rock/Pop.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Mike Boedicker
> Audiovisual Director & Webmaster
> Danville Public Library
> 319 N. Vermilion
> Danville, IL 61832
> (217) 477-5223 ext. 123
> Fax: (217) 477-5230
> http://www.danville.lib.il.us

--------------500493D7BED2C186254623B4

begin:vcard
n:Bullock;Ednita W.
tel;fax:336-334-7783
tel;work:336-334-7668
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.library.ncat.edu
org:North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University;F.D. Bluford Library
adr:;;1601 E. Market Street;Greensboro;NC;27411;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:bullocke@ncat.edu
title:Head of Acquisitions
fn:Ednita W. Bullock