Re: Black plastic VHS video cases--best price

Mark Richie (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:01:56 -0800 (PST)

Contact Plastic Reel Corporation directly. Carlstadt, New Jersey. 201
933 5100 (they must have an 800#, I just can't lay my hands on it.
Ask for Georgine.
For Black cases and that quantity, they should be able to beat the
price and with a better quality case too. We buy 200 to 400 at a time in
Yellow (extra cost) for .50 each and about $25 shipping.

MLR