Re: videos, distance education, & fair use

Barb Bergman (
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:43:24 -0800 (PST)

Personally, I thought it sounded like fair use to me too, but the Distance
Education section of "Fair Use Harbor" said otherwise. I mean,
what are you supposed to do? Buy a second copy of a video and mail it to
the remote site?