Re: Monty Python interview?

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:31:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Stephen. Thanks for the tip. I went to the Bravo website, and it looks
like there HAS been an interview/profile of John Cleese on the Inside the
Actor's Studio program. Unfortunately, they do not offer videos of their
programs for sale. The rep told me the next air date, though, "in case he
wants to tape it". I was surprised at her willingness to offer that option!

Thanks for your assistance.
Susan