Re: Battleship Potemkin

sdehut@linfield.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:54:59 -0800 (PST)

He says that a scene where the men are served maggot-infested food is not
complete, and he says there is something missing from the scene on the
steps when the baby carriage goes down the steps.....

None of the versions I have found say they are the Republic version....

Sue DeHut

--On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 11:16 AM -0800 Jessica Rosner <jrosner@kino.com>