Re: Battleship Potemkin

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:16:29 -0800 (PST)

What does he say is missing? It was my understanding that the White Star
version is complete. The Republic Version is the cut version. AVOID IT AT
ALL COSTS. I don't believe that Image which has put out other Eisenstein's
has put this out. Again I would ask what he thinks is missing

Jessica Rosner
Kino