Re: Searching for a film/video

Stephanie Gates (sjg@psulias.psu.edu)
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:53:26 -0800 (PST)

--Boundary_(ID_rmsw7GL6U1onBlZbv8IZLA)

Karen,

I don't think this is going to help you any, but I checked Penn State's
collection and we too have it in 16mm, in our 'campus-only'
collection. The most helpful piece of information is that it WAS a Nova
program. Unfortunately, as such they tend to drift out of distribution
after a few years. The last known address we have for Sandra Nichols
Productions, Ltd is 8109 Woodhaven Blvd., Bethseda MD 20817
(301)983-0272 altho I got the following off the internet at
http://www.popcouncil.org/publications/seeds/seeds10.html

Nichols, Sandra. The Fragile Mountain. (Available in 16mm. film in English and
Nepali; video cassettes in Beta or VHS. For purchase
information contact:
Sandra Nichols Productions, Ltd., 6420 Goldleaf Drive,
Bethesda, MD 20817. For
rental information: Sandra Nichols Film Library, P.O. Box
315, Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417).

Don't know how accurate and/or up to date this might be.

hope it helps.

Stephanie