Re: Substance abuse videos

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:58:40 -0800 (PST)

Charles,

UCSD Libraries has the below title. Contact our ILL.

Stephen

Workplace alcohol and drug abuse training program
Published Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of the Assistant
Secretary for Policy : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of
Docs., 1991
FVL ConCirc FVLV 2458-1 AVAILABLE
Loc FVL & SSH Docs
Description 2 v. ; 28 cm. + 1 videocassette (15 min., 20 sec. : sd.,
col. ; 1/2 in.)
Note Video located in FVL collection
System note
VHS
Document #
L 1.7/2:W 89/3/guide
L 1.7/2:W 89/3/manual
L 1.7/2:W 89/3/video
Gpo item no
745-A
ISBN
0160358620 (guide)
0160358639 (manual)
0160358671 (set) :

At 08:48 AM 3/12/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Can anyone supply info re purchase or loan of videocassettes produced by
>the federal government to train people to work with persons who abuse
>drugs and alcohol or to work with programs to serve the needs of these
>persons? My patron says that they include workbooks or worksheets that
>may be reproduced. In searching GPO's site, I haven't been able to
>identify them.

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (858) 534-7981
fax: (858) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM