Re: Documentaries featuring war crimes trials in South Africa and

Merle Slyhoff (mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu)
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Darryl,

I have an extensive war crimes trials collection and will be happy to
send information on the titles I have. Just give me a day to compile
the list.

Merle

--
Merle J. Slyhoff	    E-mail:  mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Document Delivery and        Voice:   (215) 898-9013