Re: Documentaries featuring war crimes trials in South Africa and

Merle Slyhoff (
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

I have an extensive war crimes trials collection and will be happy to
send information on the titles I have. Just give me a day to compile
the list.

Darryl Wiggers wrote:
> I'm hoping the list can help me with this. My brother is teaching a
> university course and is looking for documentaries that would cover the
> following:
> - the truth and reconciliation hearings in South Africa
> - the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, which the
> Canadian Louise
> Arbour used to be Chief Prosecutor for.
> The CBC say they have nothing that they could locate.
> Thanks.
> Darryl Wiggers

Merle J. Slyhoff	    E-mail:
Document Delivery and        Voice:   (215) 898-9013
Auxiliary Services Librarian  Fax:     (215) 898-6619
University of Pennsylvania
Biddle Law Library
3460 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-3406