Re: Fw: DVDs claiming closed captioning

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:02:01 -0800 (PST)

Could you query Beverly Owen for some specific examples? Among the DVD's
we have received often find English-language subtitles (which
should substitute for CC) - and even DVD's with subtitles and CC ("The
Birdcage", "Michael Collins", "Love & Basketball" and "Gladiator" to list
a few).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University