Re: British government in film

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:05:52 -0800 (PST)

I think it is not likely that you will find a PD film with such an image
since it would in most cases have to be a pre-1923 film and thus would not
be PD.( It's not like there is newsreel footage of this) Actually the only
coronation scene that I can think of with Richard bedecked in gold is from
Olivier's Richard the Third.

Good luck anyway

Jessica Rosner