Re: Presidential Debates...

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:53:40 -0800 (PST)

I had been wondering about trademark, given the fact that several of the
big networks display their logo down in the lower corner of the screen
more or less constantly these days. So even a broadcast of the State of
the Union Address appearing on several channels simultaneously could be
traced to a particular network.

Randy Hertzler