Re: Use of uncataloged materials

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:56:15 -0800 (PST)

--------------A772D66095B7BAFB5F98A534

We locate the item and rush it through processing within 24 hours of the
request. Nothing leaves our cataloging and processing area until it's in the
database and ready to be circulated. ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------A772D66095B7BAFB5F98A534 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> We locate the item and rush it through processing within 24 hours of the request.  Nothing leaves our cataloging and processing area until it's in the database and ready to be circulated. ~ Jan Derks