Re: Laserdisc Collections??

Mark Richie, Director (Media2@bellatlantic.net)
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:37:15 -0800 (PST)

I've heard of a couple of solutions from public libraries. One of them
is to sell the feature films on Laser disc off to the highest bidder.
Film buffs wanted them just as collectables and for the cover art.

In the k12 world, the educational videodiscs make great place mats at
the dinner table. They are heat resistant and you can put them in the
dish washer. Also as a drip catcher for candles. the grooves make a
really neat pattern on the cieling.

Just a thought.

Mark