Re: COSMOS SERIES

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:21:27 -0800 (PST)

--------------FCA04D38B21CF86C69808E10

Gary - Believe it or not, many public libraries don't use credit cards for
collection development purchases so we don't purchase from companies such as
Amazon.com that require use of a credit card. That's why this type of question
keeps coming up on VIDEOLIB. We really do know about Amazon; we just need
another source! ~ Jan

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------FCA04D38B21CF86C69808E10 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Gary - Believe it or not, many public libraries don't use credit cards for collection development purchases so we don't purchase from companies such as Amazon.com that require use of a credit card.  That's why this type of question keeps coming up on  VIDEOLIB.  We really do know about Amazon; we just need another source! ~ Jan