Re: COSMOS SERIES

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:05:00 -0800 (PST)

--------------5812E9C1E7D6F9232ED6046F

Carol - I contacted the website www.carlsagan.com which Margi Peoples
suggested. The VHS, DVD and the CD music track are available for sale. Contact
Cosmos Studios at 866-329-7460 or email an order to them at cosmos@owd.com.
(Thanks again for the lead, Margi!) ~ Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------5812E9C1E7D6F9232ED6046F Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Carol - I contacted the website www.carlsagan.com which Margi Peoples suggested. The VHS, DVD and the CD music track are available for sale. Contact Cosmos Studios at 866-329-7460 or email an order to them at cosmos@owd.com. (Thanks again for the lead, Margi!) ~ Jan Derks