Re: DVD labels

Mary Bonhomme (bonhomme@chipublib.org)
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:10:49 -0800 (PST)

I have ordered DVD security labels that fit around the center of the DVD that
can be customized with your library's name from Specialty Store Services, Inc.
in Morton Grove, IL (847) 470-7000. I am sure other retail outlets that sell
video & DVD supplies also carry them.

--
MARY BONHOMME
CHICAGO PUBLIC LIBRARY