Re: Street Scene

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:54:34 -0800 (PST)

The only records I find in OCLC for this appear to be archival films of
student productions at music schools and one library which is listing the
New York City Opera telecast from the late 1970's, which I don't ever
recall seeing available on video legally (I would have bought it if it
were). I suspect what they have is a homemade TV dub, which (I hope) they
obtained permission to keep in the library collection. The King Vidor film
based on the same Elmer Rice play is available though.

John Holland
Chicago Public Library
Media Express
(312)747-4100