RE: My Doctor, My Lover & Truth and Confidences

Darryl Wiggers (Darryl.Wiggers@AllianceAtlantis.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:25:25 -0800 (PST)

The rights for My Doctor, My Lover still seem to be with PBS (more likely
through their L.A. affiliate KCET-TV). Try them again.

Truth & Confidences was the first episode of a series called Managing Our
Miracles - Health Care in America. Check around. A lot of university
libraries tend to carry this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Means [mailto:pmeans@austinc.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 2:48 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: My Doctor, My Lover & Truth and Confidences

I have been searching for another distributor for these 2 titles. PBS has
had them in the past but not longer distribute them. Also, if you know of
other titles that deal with doctors that step over the line in their
actions with patients I would very much appreciate your passing them along
to me.

Thank you in advance for any information that you are able to forward to me.

Pat Means
Abell Library
Educational Media Center
Austin College