Re: Sale or Rental Dist: "Kings of the Water"

Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:55:32 -0800 (PST)

We have it in our collection and will lend it. Contact me if you need
more information. We bought it from Milestone and it's still listed in
their catalog if you prefer to purchase it:
http://www.milestonefilms.com/

-- Kris

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Fick, John wrote:

> I'm looking for information on purchase (or rental) of "Kings of the Water".
> This title deals with traditional dancers, painters, and masquerades in the
> Republic of Benin (artistic process, royal arts, ritual arts) and is
> supposed part of a series on artists in indigenous (African?) cultures.
>
> The faculty member at our institution who's asked about the title did, at
> one time, get ahold of it from the New York Public Library, but she believes
> it was listed as "missing" the last time she checked with them.
>
> Please direct any clues to fick@missouri.edu
>
> Thanks!
>
> John Fick, Associate Director
> Academic Support Center
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> 505 E. Stewart Rd.
> Columbia, MO 65211-2040
> fick@missouri.edu
> www.asc.missouri.edu
> (573) 882-2722

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405