RE: Lars von Trier/Medea

Darryl Wiggers (Darryl.Wiggers@AllianceAtlantis.com)
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:24:26 -0800 (PST)

Probably a copy from "Video Search in Miami" http://www.vsom.com/ You can
find it there for $25. For that price it's probably a bootleg.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Goodwin [mailto:mediasup@library.sdsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 4:18 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Lars von Trier/Medea

A Prof. is looking for a video or DVD copy to buy of von Trier's
"Medea", a 1987 production for Danish TV. He says that his
local Rhino Video rental place has a 'second-generation' copy (!!)
and he feels it might be available somewhere. Not that I can see,
but maybe someone out there can steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can render,

Joan

Joan Freeman Goodwin
Media Center Supervisor

Malcolm A. Love Library email:jgoodwin@mail.sdsu.edu
San Diego State University phone:(619)594-6759
San Diego, California 92182-8050 fax : (619)594-0718